PLACES ARE FILLING UP FAST.........REGISTER NOW!!!
The Childs World ;
The heart and practice of child centred play therapy
This workshop is for anyone working with children and families; it offers participants the opportunity to learn about non directive Child Centered Play Therapy principles & practices in a safe and supportive environment. Many of the skills can be very successfully integrated into other counselling approaches, work roles and settings with children.
3-day workshop includes:
- An introduction into the wonderful world of CCPT and its theoretical framework and evidence base;
- Foundation of play and the importance of play in the child's world;
- Principles and practice of CCPT including the 8 basic principles, therapeutic dimensions of the play therapy relationship, key healing messages and toys/equipment and space required;
- Practical considerations;
- Indications and contraindications for the use of CCPT;
- Core therapeutic skills development, reflective and empathic responding and therapeutic limit setting;
- Recognising and understanding the therapy process and evaluating the child's internal progress, identifying therapeutic stages and themes of play;
To download the Registration Form please select the link of your chosen Workshop and venue.